Europe & Britain 2012-2013: London and Paris Family (Winter 2012/2013)
Tour Type: Family Experiences
Brochure Type: Europe & Britain 2012-2013
From Royal Horse Guards to red double-decker buses, cosy local pubs and world-famous sites such as Big Ben, London is a city of wonderful and quirky extremes. Travel the fabulous Eurostar to Paris for a trip up the Eiffel Tower. Admire the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame and the Louvre Museum. Finish in style with a cruise along the River Seine and see the city from a different perspective.Sightseeing Highlights
Dining HighlightsFirst Class Travel Highlights
- London Sightseeing tour includes views of Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
- Windsor Enjoy an included visit to the Castle with time to shop.
- Paris Sightseeing includes ascent of the Eiffel Tower and views of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Champs Elysees.
- First Class hotel accommodation featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Eurostar from London to Paris including associated transfers.
- The services of a Local Host in London and Paris.
- An expert Local Guide in London and Paris.
- A stylish wallet, travel documents and map.
- London Airport Shuttle and Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport transfers are available. Conditions apply.
- For all guided visits and included sightseeing in Paris.
|Call (918) 583-4141 for more information or to book today! Mention code 10819203|
|Day 1||Depart USA||DEPART USA: Overnight flight to London.|
|Days 2-5||London||LONDON (4 NIGHTS): Experience London - from the pomp and pageantry of the Royal Horse Guards to the welcoming pubs and bustling markets - this city has it all. Relax after check-in or spend time exploring the sights and sounds of London. On your first full day in London, your expert Local Guide takes you on a morning sightseeing tour including views of the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace. On your second full day enjoy an excursion to Windsor, with an included visit to the castle and time to shop.The rest of the time is yours to enjoy as you please. Stroll through Hyde Park, visit the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum, have lunch in Covent Garden or explore Camden Markets. Shop in the West End, Bond Street and Knightsbridge, enjoy a top stage production or take a trip outside of the city to the pretty Cotswolds - your options are endless and your Trafalgar Local Host will be available to suggest activities or to help and arrange any excursions during your stay. This Family Experience will include ice-skating at Winder Wonderland and a ride on the London Eye. (Buffet Breakfast / Buffet Breakfast / Buffet Breakfast / Buffet Breakfast)|
Holiday Inn King's Cross (First Class)
|Days 6-8||Paris||LONDON - EUROSTAR - PARIS (3 NIGHTS): Transfer to St. Pancras International Station in London and board the Eurostar, a high-speed train service, to Gare du Nord in central Paris. On arrival in the French capital, you are transferred to your hotel for three nights in this vibrant city. The next morning, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris with an expert Local Guide which includes an ascent to the second level of the Eiffel Tower, a wonderful drive up the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe and views of Notre Dame Cathedral. Afterwards, you are free to do as you please. There is time to sample a patisserie, to shop in the chic French boutiques or to enjoy a visit to the Palace of Versailles or the Louvre - the choice is yours. This evening, why not take in a spectacular Parisian cabaret? This Family Experience will include a ticket to the top of the Eiffel Tower. (Buffet Breakfast / Buffet Breakfast / Buffet Breakfast)|
Novotel Tour Eiffel (First Class)
|Day 9||Return USA||PARIS - USA: After breakfast, bid your new-found friends 'au revoir' a s your city break comes to an end. Transfers to Charles De Gaulle airport are available. Conditions apply. (Buffet Breakfast)|
|Please note: Guaranteed room share is not available on this trip.Please note: No triple rooms are available on this trip.? Note: Celebrate Valentine's Day in romantic Paris on theÂ 8 February 2013 departure.Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above. 15, 22 & 28 December 2012 - will include ice-skating at Winter Wonderland, a ride on the London Eye and ticket to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. On these departures quad rooms are available for families with young children. Reduction per person in quad room is $340. Check with your travel agent for family discounts available for the other room types. Trip price supplement per person $150 (15 Dec), $135 (22 Dec), $150 (28 Dec).Hotels: London - Holiday Inn King's Cross (F), Paris - Novotel Tour Eiffel (F)|
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class